About Me

About Me
I am a writer, editor and gardener living in the Calder Valley, West Yorkshire. I have a degree and masters in Literature and Philosophy undertaken while living in London. I obtained a PGCE in English and History and taught for two years in a secondary school in England (age range: 11-18). My writing credits can be viewed here. I have had two poetry books published and am co-translator of Alain-Fournier:Poems (Carcanet, 2016). I am an editor and associate publisher at The High Window Press.

(See:thehighwindowpress.com)

12.5.15

Books


Alain-Fournier:Poem (Carcanet, 2016)



Angles & Vision 
High Window Press, March 2016



  • The Mask,
    Lapwing Publications, Belfast, 2014 

  • Schrödinger's Tail
    (with 50 illustrations), Lapwing Publications, 2015...pending  

Self Published

  • Schrödinger's Cat
    Martin Rees, Professor of AstroPhysics at Cambridge University, called these 'highly original poems' 2011

  • Dreaming Tigers
    (a book of travel poems), 2012 

  • Here and Elsewhere
    (an adaptation of Yves Bonnefoy's L'Arrieres-pays) 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment